Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sorry for (Wedding) Partying

Adam and I have asked a great group of friends and family to stand up with us on our wedding day. Without further ado, here they are!

Maureen (MoMo) Lamping
MoMo is my 18-year-old sister and maid of honor. She's a freshman musical theatre major at the University of Arizona in Tucson.

Lauren Poell
 Lauren and I met freshman year at Saint Mary's. Even though she transferred after first semester, we've remained best friends. Lauren is an oncology nurse in Kansas City.

Bryan Fleck
 Bryan is Adam's younger brother and best man.  He lives in Clawson, MI with his puppy, Bailey, and works for a corporate event-planning firm.

Chris Reynolds
 Chris is Adam's friend and former roommate. He's currently finishing up his MBA at Northwestern University.

Phil Wells
Phil and Adam were roommates in London when they studied abroad their junior year of college. When Adam and I started dating, I stole Phil from Adam and co-opted him as my best friend. Phil is an attorney in New York City.

Andrew Lamping
 Andrew is my oldest brother. He lives in Indianapolis where he just started his own business.

Christopher Lamping
Christopher is my middle brother. He is a junior at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana where he's majoring in French and plays football. He will (probably) have to miss a game next fall for our wedding, so we're especially grateful to have him in our wedding party.

Joey Lamping
Joey is my youngest brother. He's a freshman at Bishop Luers High School in Fort Wayne where he's in show choir and plays football.

Braden Rogers
Braden is the littlest member of our wedding party and will serve as our ring-bearer. Braden is my cousin and godson. Braden is 6-years old and in kindergarten. He's excited for the wedding so that Adam can be his godfather-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment