Thursday, November 10, 2011

Steady Making That Paper

I love stationery. When I was a little girl, I had pen pals to whom I wrote letters on personalized Little Mermaid stationery. (You know you're jealous.) I spent my first communion money on an entire desk drawer full of stationery.

Now that we live in the email age, you'd think my love of paper has waned. You'd be wrong.

My favorite gift for my 23rd birthday was a boxed set of Vera Bradley stationery and I recently bought myself Kate Spade notepads. I have even converted Adam into somewhat of a paper snob who only shops for birthday cards at the nearby stationery store.

Needless to say, I am incredibly excited about wedding paper. I'm even more excited about designing our wedding paper than I am about buying my dress.

There's just one problem.

While I'm very decisive about almost every aspect of our wedding, I just can't decide on what I want to do about our paper. I firmly believe the old adage that your wedding invitation sets the tone for the wedding. That's a lot to live up to! What do I want?

Do I want classic or modern?
Photo credit: Smock Paper

Photo credit: Bella Figura

Calligraphy or type? 
Photo credit: The Happy Envelope
Photo credit: Paper Source

What size?
Photo credit: Wedding Paper Divas

Photo credit: Minted
Photo credit: Minted
Photo credit: My Gatsby
 What colors? What fonts? Engraving? Letterpress? Thermography? Flat printing? There are so many decisions to make and I don't want to make any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment