Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2 is the loneliest number?

I am only having 2 bridesmaids: my sister and my best friend. I agonized over this for a bit, thinking that my "side" would look lonely and that it would look weird to have 3 times as many guys in the wedding party than girls. Plus, think of how fun dress shopping would be for 5 or 6 girls!
All photos from Style Me Pretty
 The perfectly mismatched-but-coordinated dresses would look a bit odd with only 2 girls.

I have several other lady friends I could have picked to fill things out a bit. In the end, I decided that I didn't want to pick people for the sole purpose of taking up space. I love my friends, and while I'm sure we will find other ways to include them at our wedding, I wanted to keep the wedding party small. Things are logistically difficult when your wedding party looks like this:
Photo credit: Wedding Bee
I know I'll have a lot of fun with my two beautiful ladies on my wedding day and that I'll have all the love from them that I could ever want. Plus, these ladies look pretty happy with their perfect pair of bridesmaids.
Photo credit: Wedding Bee
Photo credit: Style Me Pretty

 Photo credit: Style Me Pretty
Photo credit: Style Me Pretty

1 comment: