Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pretty Maids All in a Row

After a failed attempt at picking out matching dresses, I decided that bridesmaid dresses are pretty high on the list of Things About Which I Do Not Care. I told the girls that they may choose any dress they want as long as it is floor-length and grey. I thought that maybe it would be weird to have them both wearing mismatched dresses since there are only two of them, but then I decided that I don't care. They're both pretty hot and have awesome style, so I trust that they'll look great. But don't take my word for it.

Mismatched J.Crew bridesmaid dresses. The bride is even rocking my dream dress!

I love the flowery strap and the black sash. It looks a lot like this dress.
Such a cute picture!

Fellow Chicagoans dig the grey look.

All photos from Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment