Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kick Off Your Sunday Shoes

After the ceremony, pictures, and dinner, it'll be dancing time! I love to dance, but my feet might be a little tired after 6+ hours in high heels, so I'm planning on getting a pair of cute and comfy flats to change into. Here are some possibilities.
These are from Target, and are only $24.99! I love the embellishment on the toes.

 J.Crew, but sold out. Maybe I can find something similar. I would definitely wear these again after the wedding.

These glittery flats are from Payless, and they're only $16.99!


Here's another Payless find. Wouldn't these be a fun "something blue?"

1 comment:

  1. smart idea...i kept my heels on all night and my feet were numb for the first few days of our honeymoon.

    the sparkly ones are cute!

    ReplyDelete