Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our All-American Honeymoon

After weighing our options, Adam and I decided on a honeymoon destination. The day after our wedding, we'll be flying to:

Cape Cod!
It's different than the tropical honeymoons that most people go on these days, but I am so excited! I've heard that the cape is beautiful in the fall. Even though we won't be able to go swimming or do typical beach activities, there's so much to do and see. I'm looking forward to leisurely walks on the beach, fresh fish and chips, going whale watching, picnics on the beach, and channeling my inner Kennedy.
We haven't booked flights or hotels yet, but we're starting to look into things. We'll probably spend the first night in Boston and then drive out to the Cape for the rest of our stay with possible detours to Martha's Vineyard and/or Nantucket. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to stay or things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment