Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Designer Jason Wu is launching his capsule collection for Target tomorrow. Normally, I don't get hyped up for these designer collaborations, but I'm making an exception for this one for a few reasons.
This is the perfect dress for Cape Cod! I must have it! How perfectly nautical! I can just see myself wearing this with a red cardigan and pearls for a seaside lobster dinner.
I also love this skirt. It'd be great for engagement photos or for a shower. Maybe I'm just biased because it's in Saint Mary's colors.
This dress could be great for the rehearsal dinner. Might as well milk the whole white dress thing.

Fortunately, Adam and I already decided to go to Target on Sunday to register. I'll have to talk him into getting there early so I can snatch these up! I hope the lines aren't too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment