Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Save-the-Dates revealed!

I've kept you guys waiting a long time for these. (We had some problems with the USPS getting everything delivered in a timely fashion.) Without further ado, here are our save-the-dates! We designed them ourselves with custom calligraphy from Sparrows Nest Script and they were letterpress printed by Nina at Tweedle Press in Rogers Park.

Hmmm...I wonder what could be in these boxes...
The unboxing! It pains me to blur them out.
We tried to get a couple of pictures showing the deep impression of the letterpress. They looked and felt fantastic!
Behind the scenes at our save-the-date photo shoot. Adam had fun playing with his fancy new camera.
I addressed all the envelopes with calligraphy that matched the save-the-date. It brought me back to middle school because I used a white Gelly Roll pen. Remember those?
Nina printed our return address on the back flap of the envelope. I was grateful to not have to write it out 80 times.
What guests saw when they opened up the envelope. I was too lazy to do envelope liners, but maybe I'll do them for the invitations. We'll see.
Ready to mail!
They were so pretty that I didn't want to send them out, but Adam made me. (I did mail one to ourselves, though.)
So there you go! Our save-the-dates! What do you think? I adore them and can't wait to start working on our invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment