Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So Dressed Up

This weekend, I went to a bridal event at the Kate Spade store on Oak Street put on by So Dressed Up and our caterer, Jewell Events Catering. I grabbed my friend Julianna and headed downtown for brunch bites, Champagne, and shopping.
Photo from CS Nightlife
The store was set up with adorable displays for food and drinks. The macarons were my favorite!
 Those little pink boxes were our favors. They said "Kisses for the soon-to-be-Mrs." and contained little Hershey's Kisses inside. Adorable! And speaking of adorable, I love those flats!
They had gorgeous flowers around the store. I snapped a photo of this amazing bouquet to add to my inspiration portfolio. It's so pretty and modern!
I made sure to get in on the real reason for this event: shopping! I didn't buy anything, but I tried on these glittery heels and these sparkly earrings.
It was a fun event. I actually ran into a couple of people I know. One is my next-door neighbor and the other was friend of mine from law school. She also went to Saint Mary's. I knew it would be impossible for there to be an event at the Kate Spade store without at least a couple of Smick Chicks present!

No comments:

Post a Comment