Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm a Bee!

Perhaps you've heard of Weddingbee.com. It's a wedding website featuring blogs from 20+ brides...including me!!! That's right! I'm a Bee! I'm very excited to share this blog with the world. And it'll be a pretty big chunk of the world, too, because Weddingbee generates over 16 million pageviews per month.

You'll be able to follow my blogs on Weddingbee under the nickname Miss Treasure.

As for this blog, you shouldn't notice any changes. All of the posts that will be running on Weddingbee for the next few weeks will look very familiar to you because they're pulled from the archives of this blog (tweaked a bit for anonymity and timeliness). You guys will be total Weddingbee hipsters.

Thank you so much for reading my blog these last few months. I've had a blast with it, and I can't wait to see where else it takes me!

xoxo,
Miss Treasure

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Miss Treasure!!!

    We are date twins, and I'm hoping to become a bee, too! I will apply in the next few weeks...just working on getting the requisite number of posts up on my blog. I would love your feedback if you have time to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete