Thursday, April 19, 2012

Metallica

I posted about blue shoes already, but I'm also considering doing metallic shoes. Again, it's a lot more rewearable than white or ivory, and what girl doesn't love a little sparkle and shine?

These Naturalizer shoes are cute, but more importantly, they look really comfortable with that thick heel. And the rewearability factor is very high.
These Caparros pumps are hot, but at 4 inches, the heel might be a little too high for a full day of standing and dancing.

And now for something sparkly! These Badgley Mischkas are super cute, but a little pricey and a little too tall. Also, I'm not sure how often I'd wear glittery shoes after the wedding.
Then there are the glittery Kate Spades I tried on at the So Dressed Up event. They were really comfortable, but they're also really expensive.
I love the sparkly brooch detail on these Ivanka Trump shoes.

Which ones are your favorite? Do you prefer metallic or blue shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkly Kate Spades! Completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete