Monday, April 16, 2012

Put on my blue suede shoes

I really like the idea of wearing blue shoes as my "something blue." I think it's fun to have an unexpected pop of color under a long, white dress. Plus, I'm much more likely to wear them again after the wedding than a pair of white or ivory pumps.

I like these J.Crew beauties, but they're pricier than what I was hoping to spend.

I am drooling over these! They are probably the most perfect shoes ever...except for the $595 price tag. Bummer.
These Steve Maddens are cute and look pretty comfy.
I LOVE these Kate Spades, but they're pricey, and I don't think I'd wear blue satin heels on a regular basis after the wedding.
These are so cute, and the price is definitely right. They're very Kate Middleton with the bows, and the heel height looks like they would be pretty comfortable all day long.
So many options! Which one should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment