Friday, April 13, 2012

Veiled Meaning

Andrew Collings Photography
I love my wedding dress, and I'm excited to wear it, but it's not the thing I'm most excited to wear on my wedding day. I'm most excited to wear a veil. When I was a little girl, I was so excited for my First Communion so I could wear a veil, and I remember being so sad to take it off at the end of the day. My 8-year-old self couldn't wait for my wedding day when I would wear a veil again.

So I'm using this opportunity to go big. Or at least go long. I want a floor-length veil, either cathedral- or chapel-length, without a blusher.

I think I want a plain, raw-edge veil...
Shirley Renee Designs
 ...but I'm open to maybe doing something with lace on the edges.
Veilsandbeyond
What kind of veil is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment