Friday, April 27, 2012

Would You Light My Candle?

Because our reception venue has a list of florists you must use for any flowers and we've opted to not hire a florist, we won't have any flowers at our reception. But that's OK because what I really want is lots of candlelight.
Martha Stewart via Bravo Bride
Mrs. Lemon on Weddingbee
Elizabeth Anne Designs via Corey Ann Photography
I plan on using 40% off Michaels coupons, Goodwill/Salvation Army/yard sale finds, and probably a day trip or two to my suburban paradise, Ikea, to stock up on candles and candle holders over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. I need candles for my centerpieces too! I didn't know ikea had them. I'm assuming they are pretty cheap there? I'm going to have to go check them out (luckily I work less than 5 minutes from ikea).

    ReplyDelete