Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If the shoe fits

After looking at almost every pair of shoes on the internet (only a slight exaggeration), I've decided on my wedding shoes! Want to see?
I decided to go with blue shoes after all. And I'm obsessed with them! I love the peep toe. I love the shade of blue. I love the cute bow. I love how comfy the medium-height heel is. I'm so glad I decided to buy them when I did because now they're out of stock! I can't wait to wear them underneath my dress and hopefully for years to come!

But I also bought some flats to throw on at the reception if/when my pretty blue babies start to hurt by toes. Because I can't resist sparkles, my toes will twinkle while I dance the night away. I grabbed the last pair in my size off the shelf at Target. My wedding shoes are in high demand! (Or I'm just a procrastinator.)
What do you think? Did anyone else buy two pairs of wedding shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I love the blue shoes! I'm also wearing blue shoes. I'm tempted to get other shoes for the reception, but I haven't decided yet. I'm nervous that my dress will be dragging on the floor a ton since my heels are 3".

    ReplyDelete