Friday, May 4, 2012

Ring a ding ding

Dear blog readers,
I need your help. Adam and I went shopping for wedding bands yesterday, and I have narrowed it down to two possibilities. But I can't choose! I tried to talk Adam into buying them both, but that didn't work, so I'd love to hear your opinion on which ring you like best.
I would get this one in white gold, but they only had a sample in rose gold. I like it because it's modern, but still pretty classic. I like the way the circles contrast with the square diamond in my engagement ring.
This is unlike any wedding band I've ever seen before. It complements my engagement ring well with the baguettes in both rings. But I'm worried it's too different and that I'll regret not going with a more classic band.

Which one do you like better? Tell me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Of the two, I like the second one. I think because it's a mix of shapes it complements your engagement ring quite nicely.

    I am having a similar debate about my wedding band - I think because of the unique shapes in my engagement ring I'm probably going to wind up with a plain solid platinum band. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one. Very modern and reflects the engagement ring really well.

    ReplyDelete