Monday, June 25, 2012

Lend me your ear

My style is generally streamlined and simple, and I rarely wear earrings larger than a pair of simple diamond or pearl studs. On my wedding day, I want to go a little bigger. I've decided a necklace won't work with my dress, so I want to wear some dangly earrings since they won't have to compete with anything else.

I tried these on at Nordstrom and really liked them. I love that they are simple and classic, but still noticeable.
Nordstrom
These are very similar, but a different shape.
Nordstrom
I like the stones that look like leaves on the top of these. They add just a little extra visual interest.
Etsy
These are very simple, but would make a big impact with their size and sparkle.
Etsy
Or I could go with round stones.
Etsy
Which ones do you like best?

1 comment:

  1. I like the second ones best - they are dangly and pretty but not overwhelming. They kind of remind me of your ring, too, shape-wise, and they have that vintage-y feel.

    ReplyDelete