Thursday, June 7, 2012

Make Me Up

Guys! I stopped procrastinating and finally booked a makeup artist! This is excellent news because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to makeup. On a daily basis, I pretty much wear blush, mascara, and a little eyeliner. At night, I'll put on a little more eyeliner and maybe some lipstick or gloss.

Left: me on a normal day, Right: me spiffed up for New Year's Eve
They're suuuuch different looks, right?

For the wedding, I want to feel a little more glam than I'm capable of doing on my own. I'm thinking a smoky eye with pink cheeks and a neutral lip. Like this:
Zimbio
Zimbio
Fanshare
The gorgeous Mrs. Panther on Weddingbee / Raw Photo Design
Cosmopolitan
(Yes, I know Kate did her own wedding makeup, but I don't have her skills!)

I'm excited to pamper myself a little bit and get my makeup done by a professional on my wedding day. I know she'll make me look better than I could make myself look and it will last a lot longer, too. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment