Saturday, June 16, 2012

New England Chic

Now that we're getting close to the wedding (and it's summer time), I'm starting to get really excited for our honeymoon in Cape Cod! I can't wait to dress in my preppy best for our week-long New England jaunt.

For a nautical locale like Cape Cod, I'll definitely need some anchors...
J.Crew
Pink Pineapple
Kiel James Patrick

...some navy and white stripes...
Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Anne M. Cramer skirt / Little Black Sequin
Chrisanthemums

...and my new monogram!
Gaudy Baubles
Bee Lines
Village Vinyl
I have some serious shopping to do before September!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these things, especially that dress. And I just added a new monogram necklace to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to come raid my closet! :) Might I also recommend anything from Vineyard Vines? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! I'm jealous of your sailing lifestyle and wardrobe!

      Delete