Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The other shower

I showed you the invitations to Adam's and my shower last week, but that's not the only shower we're having. Last week, Adam's family threw a small shower for us at their lake house.

But I wasn't there.

Because the bar exam is in less than three weeks, I was unable to make the trip to Michigan for the 4th of July, which is when Adam's parents scheduled the shower. They decided to have it anyway on a smaller scale. Thanks to the magic of technology, I was able to attend via iPad.
 Presents!
 Wine glasses from Adam's parents
Getting my picture taken with my groom-to-be
With Adam and his mom

I'm glad I was able to participate from a distance. I'm bummed I couldn't be there in person, but it was nice to be able to see everyone. Plus, who doesn't love a study break that involves getting gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment