Thursday, August 2, 2012

Second Thoughts

I bought a veil. It's very simple (and inexpensive), which is just what I wanted.
Elaborate Stitches
But now I'm having second thoughts about it. Ms. Pony started her recaps over on Weddingbee, and I'm obsessed with her mantilla veil.
Photos by Jamie Grant Photography
I don't think I want to do a mantilla because I like the way the veil looks when it's lower on my head, and mantillas look weird like that. But then I saw this veil on Style Me Pretty.
Style Me Pretty / photo by Olivia Griffin Photography
I LOVE the lace trim on the edge. I looked into lace-trimmed veils, but they were crazy expensive. I could buy lace trim and sew it to the end of my veil, but I can't decide if it's worth the money and time I would spend. I'm only going to wear the veil for an hour or so. But it's soooo pretty!

What do you think? Should I go for the lace, or keep the veil the way it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment