Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trials and Tribulations

A while ago, I hired a hairstylist to do my hair for the wedding. I'm not very good at doing my own hair, and I also wanted to feel pampered on my wedding day. A couple of weeks ago, I had my trial.
It was pretty, but a little too simple for the wedding. It didn't feel special, and I didn't feel special, which isn't how I want to feel on my wedding day.

Fortunately, my friend A used to do a lot of behind-the-scenes work for theatre in college, including hair. She offered to come over and try to style my hair.
It was MUCH closer to what I wanted. It had more volume, and I liked the way she got it to all twist to where the comb is. We'll need to make it more secure with bobby pins the day of, but I really like it. Plus, it'll be fun to have my friend do my hair!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment