Friday, September 28, 2012

Last Post as a Miss

I'm sitting here typing this alone on my iPhone (no free wireless) in my hotel room. After the whirlwind of activity these last few days, I need some time to myself. It's all been very overwhelming and I've experienced quite a range of emotions. I'm really excited to marry the love of my life tomorrow, but I'm nervous for the event. I hope everything goes smoothly and that I'm able to enjoy myself. A wedding definitely is an emotional roller coaster!

Thank you for all your support over the interwebs. It means a lot to me. Blogging my wedding planning process has been so much fun. I'm excited to continue my posts from the other side!

To Adam, I love you so much. You are my rock and I can't wait to call you my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats Molly - enjoy the day - can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're married now - but congrats! I hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete