Thursday, September 20, 2012

When it rains, it pours.

Today is a day Adam and I have been looking forward to for quite some time. Why? Well, today is the first day that our wedding day appears on the 10-day forecast. So how does it look?
The Weather Channel
Yes, that is a picture of a rain cloud on our wedding day. Awesome. Now, I know this is the Midwest and - as the old saying goes - if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes. I know the forecast will probably change several times before next Saturday, but if you need me, I'll be over here looking for cute umbrellas online.

2 comments:

  1. The forecast for northeast Ohio for that day is just cloudy...so I'm just hoping for a little sun...and NO rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue for Austin - suddenly there are thunderstorms on Sat! Sigh. It will be awesome regardless - just go with it and who knows what will happen. :)

    ReplyDelete