Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bolero Bride

Once I bought my wedding dress, I needed to find the perfect lace bolero to go with it. So I did what any bride would do: I turned to Etsy.

One of the boleros I found immediately was the Lacey Bridal Shrug by Rohm.
I knew that finding the right lace would be the hardest part because I had a vision of exactly what I wanted. This bolero was exactly what I wanted. The bonus that sealed the deal for me was that Emily Rohm lives in Evanston, a suburb of Chicago. Adam and I made it a priority to support local businesses with our wedding, so I knew that this bolero had to be mine.

I ordered it during a spring sale for 10% off. Because the bolero was custom-made, I waited a while before sending my measurements in lest I gain or lose weight. I received the bolero in early August, and was thrilled. (Adam was relieved that it fit, since he took my measurements.) I love the eyelash trim and the scalloped edges. The lace was beautiful and comfortable all day long. If you're looking for a beautiful lace bolero, Emily Rohm is your girl! She also makes gorgeous mantilla veils. I'm a very happy customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment