Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Newlyweds in New England: Strike a Pose

I haven't been completely honest in my honeymoon recaps. When I wrote about our day in Chatham, I left out a major part of our day. That afternoon, Adam and I met up with Lauren Methia for a honeymoon photo shoot on the beach!

After looking at gorgeous weddings one day on Style Me Pretty Massachusetts, I got the idea to do a New England-themed honeymoon shoot. It would be fun to get pictures in a different setting than our engagement or wedding photos. Plus, I figured that we wouldn't have too many pictures of the two of us together on our honeymoon. Lauren thought it was a great idea, and we're thrilled to have these gorgeous images to help us remember our honeymoon.

Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?
It was so cold!
I was inspired by Mrs. Wizard for this shot.
We found this giant piece of driftwood on the beach. Lucky us!
 This is one of my favorite photos. It's a Christmas card shot for sure. Let's check it out in black and white, too, just for fun.
 We each got a couple of individual glamor shots.
I am SO glad that we did this. It was so relaxing and fun, and the photos turned out beautifully. Boston readers, if you need a photographer for anything, Lauren Methia is your girl!

This post concludes my honeymoon recaps. Did you miss anything?
We fly to Boston and visit some local establishments.
We explore Boston and I get some big news!
We head to the Cape and eat the best fish and chips ever.
We spend the day (and way too much money) in Chatham.
We fall in love with Nantucket.
We make friends with the whales.

No comments:

Post a Comment