Wednesday, January 9, 2013

One Treasured Day: All Dressed Up

After a morning spent getting ready with my girls, I just had one final preparation to take care of: the dress!


I didn't buy a pretty hanger with my new last name or anything. I tried to use a wooden hanger with a bit of our "wedding ribbon" tied around it, but the dress kept falling off, so I ended up using the plastic hanger. Oh well. It barely made the picture anyway.

I stepped into the dress and my sister and mom helped zip it up.


After a tense moment when my sister messed up the logistics of securing my bra to the dress so it wouldn't show, I was in.


The dress was on, but I wasn't done yet. I had to put my belt on...


...and attach my brooch to it.


I got a little help blinging up my dress.


Next up was my favorite part of my bridal ensemble: my lace bolero.




And with that, I became a bride!


Add some flowers...

...and a veil...


...and I was ready to get married!


No comments:

Post a Comment