Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One Treasured Day: We Are Family

Family formal posts are a little boring, so I'll try to speed through it.

After the ceremony ended and we walked up the aisle, we immediately turned back around and headed to the altar for family photos. We had 15 minutes to get them all in, so time was of the essence.

We started out with a formal shot of the newly married bride and groom.


Then my parents joined in...


...followed by the rest of my siblings.


Then Adam's parents and brother joined us.


Next up were the grandparents. Adam's grandparents couldn't make it, so it was just mine.


Next was my uncle and our amazing officiant. He married my parents, baptized me, and now he's also married me.


Then we got a shot with our littlest wedding party member, my godson B. He was so excited to finally have a godfather.


Then we got a photo with B's grandparents, my godparents.


Our wedding party got in on the formal action. There are many more of them, but this is the only one with the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and little B.


Finally, our photographer got a shot of me in all my bridal glory. I like that you can see the lace trim on my veil.


And with that, we were off to take photos around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment